Why choose coaching?
A coach can help with the following:
- Focusing on the ‘here and now’ rather than the past
- Helping you learn about yourself and your relationships
- Assisting you with maximizing your potential in life
- Improving the quality of your relationship
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
- A coach does not diagnose or treat mental health diagnosis
- Coaches do not help deal with life’s issues or dig into your past; they help you reach your peak performance
- The time frame for coaching services can be weeks or months, while therapy services can take years
- Coaching sessions are a fraction of the price, but are not covered under health insurance plans
Is coaching right for me?
If you do not believe that you need traditional therapy, but still want to talk to an expert and enhance your life, coaching may be right for you! Contact us for a free consultation